Monday, January 28, 2013

What's Shaking

We've got two things you need to know: 

1. Still working diligently on "Welcome to Downing City"-- and just realized that I left the edited copy on the floor of the living room. Craaaaaaaaaaap. 

2. We have an updated copy of "Apathetic Avengers" coming soon. There are some typos that got away from me and it makes me sad that those imperfections wreck the flow of the book. My humblest apologies. I will let you know when it's up

...nook people, once this update rolls through the system, you'll automatically be able to download it. I don't know about you Kindle and Kobo peeps; I'll find out. 

Quick hello to our international visitors, as well! We don't know who all of you are, but thanks for coming along for the ride: UK, Germany, Russia, India, Ukraine, Aruba, Philippines and Australia (hi, Mike)!! 

Time for another teaser? I think so.

This is from "New Year's", in Vol 5, Truce:


“Fernwad, you’re a genius. Susan, do what he says! What’s the rest of your plan, Edgar?”
“Edgar smash?”



No comments:

Post a Comment