Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Secret Identity

Yeah, I totally stole the title from the old TV show. If you don't know about the old TV show, you're missing out on some quality Jerry O'Connell crap. Honest. Go YouTube it or something. 

At least we don't use AquaNet to propel our superheroes through the air. 

Anyway.

I've been following a few Indie Authors on Twitter. *waves* And I've noticed a humorous trend with nearly all of us. We tweet proudly and hashtag-fully about our stories, trying to find people who would enjoy our stories, or at least hit the blog. (I like big blogs and I cannot lie.) 

Then, a moment or a tweet later, there's a new tweet. About real life. 

-"Why would you put the marinated #artichokes with the leftover #Easter Candy? And why is there still #leftover Easter Candy?" 
-"Did you see that horrible dress on Big Celebrity on the red carpet? #barfaroni" 
-"I really don't like when people take credit for the report I just spent 2 days on #jerkusmaximus"
-"Time for a long hot bath. Yes, that will make me feel a little better, I think. #LazyDayOffWork"
-"Healthcare Company is a raging hemorrhoid #douchewaffle" 

...Ok, the last one is mine. 

So here we are on one post:
Come and check out #ApatheticAvenger- a #superhero story about #teenagers in #Iowa #YA #Nook #Kindle #kobo

And the next post is: 

OMG, what is up with the idiots in this office? #corporate #hell

I'm just starting to feel like you all are seeing my secret identity, or something. An accidental flash of the 'S' on my chest.

So be good with the information. Remember that I wear the mask to protect my friends and family and people in my Twitter Feed.


And please. #RT :) 

Nook!
Kindle!
Smashwords for Kobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment