Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Editing Gets Furry Around Here...

So it's editing time. Damn the Topedoes, full speed ahea-- Oh.

Seems like someone decided it was time to get in my way. She's done this a few times, but usually when I was on the floor or on the bed, editing. This time, she climbed right up on the couch and got in my way.  

So, anyway. We're on our way with the new one. Success includes 47 out of 114 pages of hand edited page inputted (? is that even a word?) into the digital world. We're still finding our editing rhythm, but I think that we might have an idea of what needs to happen. 

"Welcome to Downing City" Faction Volume 2 is coming!!  Soon!

And with luck on your side, "The Natural Order of Things" Faction Vol 3 will be hot on it's tail

Ooh, how about WIP line, my treat? From "Bus", in Volume 2. I'm such a tease! 

“Don’t be so negative, Rowan,” Susan said.
“I don’t know if you noticed, but someone was just killed, stuffed with explosive and blown up,” Rachel said, not breaking her stride. “I think it’s OK if I say that we’re not on the upside of this fight.” 


Meanwhile, check out the Volume 1, where it all starts: 


No comments:

Post a Comment