Tuesday, March 19, 2013

*Sniff sniff*... is that another Teaser?

Why, yes, yes it is. I'm evil. 


“You followed me.”
The words were quickly followed by books slamming on the table next to him. Edgar looked up and could see the fury in Rachel’s eyes. She yanked the chair out from the table and slammed herself into it, staring at him the whole time. “Well?”
“What?” Edgar finally asked.
She stuck her finger in his face. “You followed me, E-force,” she hissed. “Last night in East Downing. You called the cops.”
He took a bite of his sandwich. “I did. And I followed you the night before too.”
“This has nothing to do with you,” Rachel said.
“You’re in deep, Rachel,” Edgar said.
“Do not follow me, Ferngully,” she said, angrily.
He put his sandwich down and turned and looked at her. “If I hadn’t,” he said, “they never would have found the body.”

Kindle
Nook
Smashwords
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment